2009년 5월 2일 토요일

one










some more my note stuff..







댓글 5개:

  1. Hi! I'm an italian artist, I seen your page by Gipi's blog... Your pictures are very interesting! Load more works! :)
    Compliments!

    P.S. I study animation too, in an Academy of Milan, but animation is only one of our courses, we've got a lot of cinema, computer graphic, ... Anyway, I'm in the first year...

    답글삭제
  2. Thanks Eta~!:) I tried to posting many things in this blog are going to be hard! And I went to your blog, your picture is so cute!


    I'll follow you

    P.s hahaha A little bit difficult, but Animation is so interesting .And I think had a good friend, I'm glad:):):)

    답글삭제
  3. I'm glad too! :) Your compliments are very special for me! :)
    You're reason about animation...!

    Uh, I write in Italian, but, if you wont, some times I can help you with a translation! I'm sorry for my English, because isn't real right, but I wish I'm comprensible! :)

    답글삭제
  4. Ah, "grandma" is awesome!!! My favourite! :)

    답글삭제
  5. Thanks you Eta!

    Do you written reply in Italian? In English, see if I would write in Korean?


    [이 글은 한글 입니다. 지금은 한국어로 썼습니다. 만약 영어로 보인다면 이제부터 한글로 쓰려구요 TT 영어 너무 어려워요 ]

    답글삭제